Professional AWT Acoustic Wave Therapy ESWT Shock Wave Therapy Device for Body Shaping and Cellulite Treatment
In today's society cellulite may have a considerable cosmetic and psychological impact on women, and even small fat deposits can influence the well-being of women negatively. Many affected people suffer from their appearance and the reduced quality of life accompanied by it. Acoustic Wave Therapy - abbreviated as AWT - is a modern, highly effective treatment method characterized by the application of acoustic sound waves to the affected body regions.This innovative therapy method is chosen by an increasing number of women to reduce unwanted fat deposits, like love handles and saddle-bags, and eliminate visible signs of cellulite. In many cases, the therapy success can be clearly seen, measured and felt after only a few treatment sessions. Today, Acoustic Wave Therapy is the anti-cellulite and body shaping success formula used in over 500 therapy centres worldwide.
Cellulite (gynoid lipodystrophy, or called orange peel), the aesthetically disturbing dimpling of the skin commonly occurs on the thighs and buttocks affecting most post-adolescent woman of all races.
- painless treatment
- no downtime after treatment
- easy to operate
- noninvasive treatment
- visible results to reduce orange peel appearance
- short-term increase of the blood flow induced by massage and vaso-dilation
- long-term improvement of the blood flow caused by formation of blood vessels
- lymphatic drainage effect, dehydration and withdrawal of waste products
- mechanical and biochemical lipolysis
- softening of fibrotic structures (septum, scar tissue)
- strengthening of the connective tissue (collagen neogenesis) leads to provement of the dermal elasticity and firmness
- cell rejuvenation (process of cell regeneration)
|Technology||Radial shockwave therapy|
|Protocol||8 preset protocols adjustable|
|Controls||Touch screen and rotary control knobs|
|Energy||10mJ to 190mJ adjustable, stepping at 10mJ|
|Frequency||1 to 22Hz adjustable, stepping at 1Hz|
|Burst mode||4/8/12 Hz or continuous mode|
|Customer Profile Tool||Built-in, store client name/phone/treatment dosage|
To get catalog, training video and protocols, just send us an e-mail with your detail information .