- Piezoresistive silicon chip employed
- Perfect long term stability
- MEMS Technology
PC12 Pressure Sensor is a flush diaphragm sensor. A high sensitivity silicon pressure chip is employed in the transducer. The sensor is welded within the housing, and no leakage will happen. It is more reliable compared with O-ring sealing for leakage.
It can be used in sanitary industry with olive oil/M20 filling, or silicon oil filling in non-clogging application.
1. Please do not touch the diaphragm by finger and other hard objects, or it may be damaged.
2. The sensor filled with olive oil is for sanitary application. It can't work when the temperature is below 0ºC, because the olive oil will freeze below 0ºC.
|Pressure range||-100kPa, 35kPa, 70kPa, 100kPa, 250kPa, 400kPa, 600kPa, 1MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.5MPa, 4MPa, 6MPa, 10MPa|
|Pressure reference||Gauge pressure | Absolute pressure | Sealed gauge pressure|
|Overpressure||300%F.S.(≤70kPa) | 200%F.S.(<25MPa) | 150%F.S.(≥25MPa)|
|Span output||1.5mA excitation: ≥40mV (≤35kPa); ≥60mV (Other ranges)|
10V excitation: ≥60mV (≤35kPa); 80-120mV (Other ranges)
|Accuracy (linearity, repeatability and hysteresis)||±0.25%F.S. (Typical)|
|Excitation||1.5mA | 10VDC|
|Compensated temp.||0ºC-60ºC (≤35kPa) | -10ºC-70ºC (Other ranges)|
|Zero temp. coefficient||0.02%F.S. /ºC(≥100kPa) | 0.04%F.S. /ºC(<100kPa)|
|Span temp. coefficient||0.02%F.S. /ºC(≥100kPa) | 0.04%F.S. /ºC(<100kPa)|
|Long term stability||≤0.2%F.S.S./year|
|Response time||≤1ms (up to 90%F.S.)|
|Housing material||Stainless steel 304|
|Diaphragm material||Stainless steel 316L|
|Medium compatibility||All the liquids and gases compatible with the diaphragm|
|Wire connection||4 wire (typical) | 5 wire (available) 39×φ0.015, Silicon shielded, 200ºC bearing|
|Pin connection||Kovar pin (0.6um Gold platted)|
|How to order|
1. Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer which focuses on pressure sensor for 33 years.
2. Q: What international certificates do you have?
A: ISO9001, CE, RoHS Certificated.
3. Q: What is your production capacity?
A: We produced 1500000 pieces pressure sensor in year 2017.
4. Q: What is the lead time of your product?
A: Stocks are available for some products. The typical lead time is 8~14 working days for product without customization.
Note: lead time may vary base on different products. Please contact us for detailed lead time.
5. Q: What is the warranty of your products?
A: Our warranty time is 18 months after shipment.
6. Q: Do you provide customized products?
A: Yes, we can laser mark your logo, model and product information according to your requirement. We provide OEM and ODM service.